Re-usable Shaped Face Mask (Blue) Antimicrobial Finish
Fabric Face masks help us greatly reduce the spread of the virus by catching most the droplets when we talk, sneeze or cough. They can also act as a barrier between the mouth and nose of a wearer and contaminants in the immediate environment (They are not medical and DO NOT guarantee that the wearer will be protected against contamination of infection that may exist).
- See more: https://masks4all.co/
We stock multiple types of face masks that have different use-cases & materials from a range of manufacturers.
- Our aim to give detailed product information in the simplest manner possible so that you can make an informed decision at your own discretion (please let us know if you have any questions).
- Please read through it all carefully and do as much research on PPE before purchasing.
- Department of Trade and Industry (Recommended Guidelines for Fabric Face Masks)
- Product: DecoTex AMPGFS PES-Dekotex mit “INKTeX+® FL Ausrüstung”
With antimicrobial finish 7048AMPGFS
- Material – 100 % Polyester
- Soft and form-fitting with ear loops
- Washable & Reusable
- B1 flame retardant
- OEKO-TEX Product Class 1
- Hypoallergenic and safe enough to use on a babies skin
- See full anti-microbial test report here
Why a Antimicrobial Finish Mask?
- The mask will reduce the transmission of droplets from the source (coughing/sneezing from the person wearing the mask)
- It will reduce inhaling of a large number of droplets from others (reduce exposure in crowded areas)
- There are 34 scientific papers indicating basic masks can be effective in reducing virus transmission in public — and not a single paper that shows clear evidence that they cannot.
- Hospitals running short of N95-rated masks are turning to cloth masks themselves.”
- Most countries who have Coronavirus under control have widespread mask usage
- The department of health recommends fabric facemasks during covid-19