Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (BZ-R6)
The product can measure the body temperature by collecting the infrared thermal radiation from the forehead and hair of the human body. The user only needs to point the detector head at the forehead and press the measurement key to measure the body temperature. Widely used in schools, customs, hospitals, families.
- Align the detector 1-5cm from the forehead
Note: holding the body for a long time may cause the detector to read higher
ambient temperature, so the test result may be lower than the actual value.
It is recommended to place the product in the environment when not testing.
Please try to keep still during the test.
- Press the measurement key – The measurement will be completed within 1 second, and a drip will be
emitted after the test.
- View measurement data – The measured value is lower than 32 ℃, Lo character is displayed, yellow light is displayed – after the test, the sound drops to remind. Measured value: 32.0-38.0 ℃, the green light is displayed – after the test, the sound drops to remind. Measured value: 38.1-42.9 ℃, red light is displayed – after the test, the sound drops to remind. The measured value is higher than 42.9 ℃, the hi character is displayed, and the red light is displayed – after the test, the sound drops to remind.
1 High precision infrared sensor.
2 Strong environmental temperature adaptability.
3 Large LCD screen, high brightness backlight.
4. Two temperature units, Celsius and Fahrenheit, are optional.
5. Automatic power-off and energy saving.
6. Clean and sanitary: non-contact forehead temperature measurement, measuring distance 3cm, no contact with human skin, to prevent cross-infection.
7. One key measurement, one key memory value check.
8. Multi-group memory: it can store 32 groups of measurement data for analysis and comparison.
This product provides you with the temperature measurement method of forehead temperature, but it can’t replace the doctor’s diagnosis and treatment. In addition, the individual’s temperature is not the same. Please use the memory function to know your daily temperature, and take this as a reference for whether the temperature rises.