Kids Poly Nylon Black Fabric Face Mask
Check out our mask guide -> WHAT FACE MASK TO WEAR? MASK COMPARISON
Fabric Face masks help us greatly reduce the spread of the virus by catching most the droplets when we talk, sneeze or cough. They can also act as a barrier between the mouth and nose of a wearer and contaminants in the immediate environment (They are not medical and DO NOT guarantee that the wearer will be protected against contamination of infection that may exist).
- See more: https://masks4all.co/
We stock multiple types of face masks that have different use-cases & materials from a range of manufacturers.
- Our aim to give detailed product information in the simplest manner possible so that you can make an informed decision at your own discretion (please let us know if you have any questions).
- Please read through it all carefully and do as much research on PPE before purchasing.
- Department of Trade and Industry (Recommended Guidelines for Fabric Face Masks)
- Locally manufactured in South Africa
- The elastic straps add for a secure and snug fit even whilst talking, avoiding the mask from riding up or down while talking.
- The mask covers the full jaw and nose, leaving enough room for glasses
- 30% Felt
- 60% Poly Nylon