3ply Medical Face Mask – (YY/T 0969-2013) (1000pcs pack)
Prioritizing health care workers
Protecting our health care workers (clinics/healthcare centres, & private practices) is our top priority for use of this PPE, so all orders will be prioritized accordingly.
That being said, we are an importer and are NOT limited in the supply of the stock we can import.
Therefore we can still ethically supply the public and businesses with the goods they need to properly protect themselves and their staff.
These medical masks are manufactured to the standards of the People’s Republic of China Pharmaceutical Industry Standard (YY/T 0969-2013) with inspection reports done by the Shenzhen Academy of Metrology & Quality Inspection (see links to test reports below).
- Professional Grade Mask: Protect against dust, weather, prevents saliva droplets and blood splatter.Perfect cover your nose, mouth and chin for full protection.
- Face Mask with Comfortable Elastic Earloop: 17.5×9.5cm with elastic earloop fits most people. Extra-soft ear loops eliminate pressure to the ears. Inner layer is made of soft facial tissue, no dye, gentle to the skin.
- Wide Application: In the hospitals, restaurants, beauty salons, nail shops, pet shops and cleaning as well as other environments that require respiratory protection. Perfect mouth mask when travelling through congested airports bus terminals malls parks and busy city streets.
- Inner (1 layer PP Spunbond), Middle (1 layer 50g PP Meltblown Non-Woven Fabric), Outer (1 layer PP Spunbond Non-Woven Fabric)
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >98% (Size of typical bacteria at 3-5 microns)
- Non-Sterile (not suitable for surgery)
- Standard: YY/T 0969-2013
- There is not much difference in the appearance of the medical mask (Standard: YY/T 0969-2013) and a surgical mask (Standard: YY 0469-2011)
- Surgical masks need to pass extra testing requirements for filtration efficiency and splash resistance testing (synthetic blood penetration test)
- One of the main differences is that that surgical masks need to be sterile (preventing germs from the mouth of the wearer during surgery)
- Thus medical masks are an attractive option specifically for covid19 (as a sterile mask would mainly be needed for a surgical environment – the quality is very similar)
3 Ply Medical vs 3 Ply Civil Masks?
- Civil masks (GB/T 32610-2016) – This is the daily protective mask standard, not medical mask standard
- Civil masks main function is to filter fine particles associated with pollution
- The fabric quality & testing requirements are lower
- Please be aware when buying a mask which standard you are buying as 3 ply surgical, 3 ply medical & 3 ply civil can all look the same but are different.
- Therefore please make sure what 3ply mask you are paying for when you buy from any seller
We only source our masks through existing reputable suppliers (we would not import otherwise).
- Please note: We are only shipping items in packets of 50pcs (no boxes)