When will my stock arrive?
Depending on what you are ordering in bulk, we have different general eta’s.
Sanitizers: 2-3 Days (full payment for order required) – Local Stock
Face Shields: 2-5 Days (full payment for order required) – Local Stock
Protective Clothing: 3-5 Days (full payment for order required) – Local Stock
Medical Face masks (KN95 & 3ply): we dont keep stock of large volumes – only enough to possibly give you 10% of your order upfront – (the balance imported, 50% deposit with a 12-14 day waiting period).
Thermometers: we dont keep stock of large volumes (if imported, 50% deposit with a 12-14 day waiting period).
Sanitizer Dispensers: we dont keep stock of large volumes (if imported, 50% deposit with a 15-25 day waiting period depending on quantity).
Due to the massive global demand for medical goods and limited cargo & passenger flights to South Africa, we are experiencing cargo delays.
There are many factors out of our control and we are trying our best to be a business that is a part of an ethical and sustainable supply solution during this time of need in our country. As you can see below, we are fully transparent with all shipment information.
We appreciate your support & understanding during this time.
Please Keep in Mind
- Pricing might differ daily based on exchange rates and pricing from suppliers.
- All Bulk Pre-Order items are not currently in stock and will not be dispatched until they arrive.
- Depending on order size, we might be able to give you 10% of your order upfront from our e-commerce stock holding.
- All expected delivery dates are estimates and items may arrive early or late.
- Bulk Pre-orders are not able to be refunded or exchanged after the order has been placed.
- Masks will come in packets of 50 (3ply) or packets of 2 or 5 (KN95) no other boxes or packaging.
- Do products have certificates?
- Yes, please look at the products on the website as examples, but we do use multiple suppliers, so we suggest you confirm that exact report for goods to verify before ordering if you need to confirm specific details.
What deposit is required?
Due to the high-cash flow requirements, we can only take smaller deposits on smaller orders.
- If your order total is less than R100 000 (order online through the website)
- To secure a pre-order, we require a 50% Deposit
Why should you trust us?
In an intense surge of demand, we unfortunately also find a lot of chancers/scammers and especially for large amounts, you want to do your due diligence. Although you might not have had a working relationship with us prior to this, these are some of the points we can highlight to help build some confidence.
- New Source Imports Pty Ltd has been trading since 2012
- Reg: 2012/226117/07 click to verify on CIPC (not available during lockdown)
- VAT: 4770263210 click to verify on SARS efiling
- Just Medical is an e-commerce project of ours.
We can send any supporting documents you may require to help prove the legitimacy of our company and the transaction, such as:
- Proof of company registration
- Up-to-date tax clearance certificate
- Official bank account confirmation letter
- Trade references
[Below is the is our Essential Service Certificate from the CIPC]
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content